Giving and receiving feedback
"We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve"
Positive feedback: nice.
Negative feedback: very specific and be open.
What is Effective Feedback?
- Behaviour, not person.
- Be specific. (not to be general)
- Describe the impact. (change ur behavior)
- Pick the best moment. (not in the wrong time)
Time… close to the situation…
Body language… u need to be open, relax tone and not imposing
Content… use the ´sandwich approach´ [something positive > something negative > something positive]=[I like, but I don’t like, but I like [again]]
Support… we can do this together.
Receiving feedback is more difficult to give it.
Come on! Ask for feedback.
Focus on the message!
- Listen to the feedback
- Be sure you understand the message
- What u need to do to move forward…
Don’t take it personal!
What to do next:
Thank for the feedback!