Monologue New Job, Transcript
One and one’s, since to give reasons, no matter, should as a conditional, let’s begin.
● I’m super excited to start this new job! I’ve always wanted to work for a company like this one.
● They said they would send me an email with the contract details and agreements today.
● I can’t wait any longer to get that email.
● Oh, look! I’ve just received something… mmm let’s see… yes! It’s them!l Let’s go ahead and read this.
● This agreement is made on the … alright, date, year, city, bla bla bla… okay…
Alright! This is important:
Let’s see… Employee is to follow the guidelines that The Company establishes in order to comply with the expectations previously specified.
● Well, since I’ve already read and discussed these expectations with my manager, I can proceed with the rest.
● Employee is to remember that one is accountable for one’s decisions and actions within the position given.
● Alright, that makes sense…no matter what decision I make or what action I take, I must be accountable.
● Should the employee be unable to comply with the rules and regulations of the company, the contract will be terminated. I totally agree with that.
● Should the employee accept or receive any additional compensation, monies, or other benefits from any other third-party competitor during the term of this agreement, the contract will be terminated.
● Alright, so essentially I can’t work for the competition. Yeah, tha-that makes sense.
● Alright, here are the benefits… I already read this…
● Well! It looks like everything is clear. I don’t have any questions.
● It’s time to fill everything out and sign!
● I can’t wait to start working