Words that modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs in a negative way.
Negative adverb + verb + subject
● No sooner had they gone than it started to rain.
● Never have I seen anything like that before.
● Not only was it hot, but it was also humid every day.
● Under no circumstances should children be here without supervision.
● Never have I done anything wrong.
● Under no circumstances should we contact him.
● No sooner had she called than they left.
● Not only have I a paid subscription, but also I am a VIP member.
● Not only had they run, but they disappear.
● Under no circumstances should you jump like that again.
● Under no circumstances should he upload that video to social media.
● Never have I yelled in the great canyon.
● Never she won in smash against me.
● No sooner had they applied to that academy.
● No sooner had she seen the video but at the very first second that it was published.