Hi, how do you doing?
I want to share some tips with you to improve skills, from someone who learned English until the adulthood. In advance, sorry if my writing is not so good, but I’ll do my best.
If you need the meaning of a word: “Thoughful” is the example.
- Search in Google (example) with the structure: “meaning: thoughful”.
- Choose the meaning that fit in the context, for example, Google will give you adjectives, adverbs, verbs, etc.
If you need the meaning of slang words
- Search in Google (example) “Urban Dictionary”.
- In “Urban Dictionary” website you can type the word or phrase.
- Sign in.
- Search in the “hashtags” section “#english…” and it will show you a list of options.
- Choose some hashtags to follow, for example “#englishlearning”, “#englishvocabulary”, etc.
- Every day, Instagram will show you posts related with the hashtag that you chose.
Talk to yourself in English, no one will heard you, try it.