After watching this, your brain will not be the same | Lara Boyd | TEDxVancouver
By Luis Francisco Montero Hernández
- Every time you lear a new skill, you change your brain. This is called neuroplasticity.
- Brain reorganization support the brain after a damage of the brain.
- The key is the neuroplasticity.
- The brain changes trough its chemistry (short term memory).
- The brain changes trough its connections (long term memory).
- Long term memory takes time.
- Learning is supported by chemistry, connections and brain structures.
- The best and prime driver of neuroplastic change in the brain is behavior.
- Nothing is more effective that practice for learn.
- You have to do the work.
- The more difficult, the better learning.
- The brain is modeling through everything you do, but also everything that don’t do.
- Every behavior change your brain.
- Go out and build the brain you want.